At Herrington Chiropractic in Hattiesburg, MS, we are here to help.
If you are suffering from back or neck pain, headaches, sciatica we can help.
Dr. Brandon Herrington
With a focus on pain relief of neck and back pain, headaches, sciatica, Dr. Herrington can get you out of pain fast.
Feel Better, Move Better, with Dr. Herrington, Chiropractor in Hattiesburg, MS
Dr. Herrington has just completed post graduate studies and is now board certification in Chronic Intractable Pain and Neuropathy by the American College of Physical Medicine.
Dr. Herrington offers a variety of safe, effective chiropractic care techniques to ease your pain and speed your healing process.
We use a non-invasive and drug-free approach so your overall health improves as you progress from pain relief to true health.
Get Out Of Pain Fast!
Herrington Chiropractic located in Hattiesburg, MS offers natural, safe care options to get you out of pain quickly, effectively and safely. Dr. Herrington evaluates your condition including the position of your spine and joints to determine which techniques are most beneficial for you. Some of our chiropractic care services include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments using the Diversified, Thompson, Gonstead, Activator and Pro-Adjuster techniques. Each one of these techniques has specific benefits for certain conditions. The combinational approach used for your condition is determined by Dr. Herrington as he develops the best plan to remove the source of your discomfort.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy to increase the space between your vertebrae. This lessens pressure on discs and nerves to reduce your pain and encourage your body to heal herniated discs.
- Peripheral neuropathy is a result of damage to the nerves often causing weakness, pain, numbness, tingling, and the most debilitating balance problems.
- Intersegmental Traction Therapy to position your vertebrae in a healthy alignment that lessens pain and restore mobility.
- Cold Laser Therapy to enhance recovery from muscular injuries. The laser penetrates deep into the muscle cells to stimulate healing.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation to contract and strengthen muscle tissues during recovery. This is especially helpful when it is difficult to move a joint but you want to maintain muscular strength.
- Hot/Cold Therapies provide an immediate reduction in your symptoms and lessen inflammation so your body can restore itself.
- On-site X-ray Services allow Dr. Herrington to quickly and accurately determine the source the problem.
- Corrective Exercises to maintain your strength and flexibility as you heal.
Contact Herrington Chiropractic in Hattiesburg Today!
Our safe, natural and proven techniques work with the body’s ability to heal itself so you do not have to endure unnecessary side effects from medications or surgeries. Chiropractic care is your first option when recovering from neck pain, back pain, headaches, auto accident injury, sports injury, slip and fall, work-related accident, poor posture concerns, spinal abnormalities, chronic pain, migraines, and much more.
For immediate pain relief and long-term healing,